Whitney + Dominguez

Down the Aisle Rodriguez Style

Okay, so this wedding is always going to hold a great deal of sentiment in our hearts! Want to know why? Whitney and Dominguez got married at the same property that we did....literally one month after we did!!! Let me do you guys the justice to weigh you in on a little bit of the backstory. 

Bradley and I got engaged in June of 2016. While planning our wedding at a small mansion on a lake, I shared a photo in a Facebook wedding group of the outdoor location of the property where I would get married. I then received a message from Whitney saying that we were getting married at the same place. I could not believe it because it wasn't a traditional venue, it was simply a vacation rental. However, after our conversation, I found out that it was a popular place and ended up meeting four other brides getting married there that same year. So, the perfect property to have a wedding!

Long story short, Whitney and I instantly connected and began bouncing ideas off of one another just about every day and the bond began to grow over those months that were quickly winding down.

Their wedding photos were taken by MNA Photography- the same professionals that did our wedding video and a photo shoot for my birthday! I can not tell you how much Whitney was of great help to me during wedding planning. It was exciting for both of us to plan for the same property. Of course, we ended up having the honor of them hiring us to film their wedding which was so SWEET! I cried because it was so emotional for me to return to the site where I got married and to see a sweet associate of mine getting married there as well.

These two are a GEM and if you ever heard of their amazing love story and how God brought them together you'd be crying a whole river. We always love filming weddings because it is considered to be one of the best days of a couple's lives besides becoming parents! We are so honored to have made the lovely film that you can watch below by clicking the link.

 We loved getting them to the video of their dreams!

https://vimeo.com/214741201?share=copy

****LOOKING FOR A WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER?****

CLICK HERE: www.bradleycinemaweddings.com



Comments

Popular Posts