Jeremy + Claire

 

Married Life...

You guys know I'm always hanging out on Facebook Messenger because that's where the brides hang out, right? Well, not this time because I actually met Claire through text. Lol And you know, there are a ton of brides who hang out there as well, so let's call it 50/50! When Claire reached out, we chatted back and forth and I was really excited to have her on board with us because she embodies everything I'd enjoy in a neighbor and a friend (so my husband would say). So, as a bride, I just knew she'd be perfect to work with. We're friendly people, we're funny (and also sarcastic) people and we love when our couples align with our personalities!


Sadly, I did not get to film this wedding or meet Claire and Jeremy in person. After having two kids, I've had to slow down just a little on the "husband and wife duo" train and be mama bear to our sweet kiddos. Bradley will shoot solo or work with some amazing contractors when I am not present, but I wish I had met them!! However; occasionally we do have the luxury of traveling with Bradley and we did this time. I surprised Bradley with packed bags and we brought the kids up along with our god-daughter for a two-night stay. All of our business trips are two nights for liability purposes or more for adventure! We chose to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Towson, Maryland. Even though we partner with Hilton, I guess we cheated on them this time for all the kid-friendly things Towson had to offer. The staff were friendly, the room was clean and comfy, and the food was delish!



Okay, now onto the real reason why we came! They chose to get married at Caboose Farm in Sabillasville, Maryland. This property was not only so fitting for them and the theme of their wedding - but the staff here were definitely ones to brag about! Extremely helpful, very professional and we have nothing but good feelings if we were to return here for another wedding in the future! 10/10



When Bradley arrived, they started with getting ready and then they did their first look out on the lawn. I totally agree with their decision to get the wedding party photos out of the way pre-ceremony because then it doesn't have to be rushed after the ceremony when guests want to mingle with the couple and everybody's hungry. Ha! I really loved that the bridesmaids had different colored dresses. It looks so great on camera and they were just all so stunning. 



They had a short and sweet ceremony outdoors. I personally watched the weather and thought that it would rain, so I am grateful for them that they didn't have to experience any icky weather. But, to be honest - I feel like they would have made the best of it anyway. I could picture Claire with those hyper vintage umbrella wedding photos, can you? Lol "Saisir le jour".....Seize The Day ( in French).



After the ceremony, the guests were able to throw flowers and Lavender!! Imagine how exquisite this will look in their wedding film?! When weddings incorporate rice, bubbles, flowers, etc. it's chef's kiss!




The reception space was intimate and perfect for their guest count. Their neon sign says " A Darn Guth Time" and I was told through the grapevine that good times were indeed had that night!


If you've been following our blog for some time, then you know that this part is probably a broken record. When I enter to film or attend a wedding reception - the first thing I look for is the cake! That probably sounds good or bad depending on your thought process, but I love it. It's the best part and I won't take this back. Haha! I should have asked Bradley to bring me home his slice. Lol, I heard it was delish!


They had a getaway car yall and I was not surprised at all. This wedding turned out so beautiful, it was amazing being chosen by them to be their videography team and I wish we could dial back the clock so I could've been there. Congratulations again, and enjoy that married life! (:

**WATCH THEIR TEASER VIDEO**

Every couple that chooses us to capture their forever moments on film adds a notch to our 'blessing belt.' When planning a wedding, you choose to trust so many vendors who were usually once strangers and that says a lot. But, when we deliver films and couples tell us they LOVED IT and CRIED - it makes all of the pressure, crucial editing, and hard work 1000% worth it every time. 

****LOOKING FOR A WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER?****

CLICK HERE: www.bradleycinemaweddings.com


Cheers,
Nefertiti

Comments

Popular Posts