Kristine + Donnie

 

Kristine & Donnie

Sometimes in life, we get to witness random acts of God! We came in contact with an uber-friendly Kristine when she posted a request on Thumbtack letting us know that her previous videographer had canceled on her at the last minute. Before we are business people, we are loving Christian folks! So, even though we usually book couples months in advance, I instantly I felt sad that they needed a videographer on such short notice. I reached out to Kristine and let's just say, the next day we hopped in our car to commute to the beautiful mountains at Kellum Valley Farm in Cleveland.

Get ready to see some beauty because this couple, the property/landscape, and the finest details are to die for. I really enjoyed seeing their wedding play out and I just knew it was going to be beautiful.







The landscape of the property really brought this gorgeous outdoor ceremony to life. Right around the time the ceremony was going on, the sun peaked through the clouds a few times and kept all the guests warm! We love to travel to places we've never been with lots of amazing scenery and such. For a last-minute wedding, I couldn't have been happier to be in attendance. Just lovely!


This is one of my favorite photos! The cake is so simply made but finely done. I could not resist the urge to whip out my camera and take these photos. I would recommend this wedding venue to anyone who is looking for a small, intimate, country, and beautiful outdoor wedding. We are more than happy to have had the opportunity to capture Kristine and Donnie's forever moments on film.

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Mills

****ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER?****

CLICK HERE: www.bradleycinemaweddings.com

Cheers,

Nefertiti

Comments

Popular Posts