Nana & Porschia

 We're The Bandoh's


Can you believe we shot ANOTHER wedding at the same place where we got married? I brag about all of our weddings and think they are all special in some way. But, I can't even lie and say that this one made me extremely excited and emotional to film because Bradley and I have been married for a little over a year now and have gotten to return to our special location for the second time for work!

Anyway, enough about us; let's get to the details! I saw a request on Thumbtack for wedding videography in Greensboro, GA! The map location showed lake Oconee and had the same zipcode as the mansion we WED in. So, I had a feeling in my spirit that they were going to be getting married at Da Casa Banana 2 and so I quickly reached out. Of course, it was an instant meant-to-be match because BAM! They immediately let me know that my assumptions were correct when I jumped on a quick call with the beautiful bride-to-be; Porschia. Her and her soon to be husband Nana were pretty much sold as they booked with us about a week later. We were stoked and could not wait!





I was in awe at how much of a beautiful day it had turned out to be. The weather was warm, breezy, and PERFECT for an outdoor wedding. Their setup was just as amazing as their wedding planner/coordinator named Barbara! They had a dance floor, and nicely decorated tables, and the DJ was really doing her thing there! Everybody was up dancing and having a really great time.



They WED right by the lake and the view was so dreamy, I am dying to share their video when it is finally complete. I think by now I have some bragging rights to the property.

You have this beautifully colored small mansion on a lake, that can house up to 40 people with 10 bedrooms and 10 baths. The land space is perfect for an outdoor wedding and they even have a beautiful, rustic, HUGE barn-styled garage to use for a reception!



I am a really big fan of simple/plain wedding cakes, but this one was really impressive because the bottom was a tree stump! OMG, can you believe it isn't a real tree stump? It's amazing and edible. How creative!! Well, this all pretty much wraps up our day with these newlyweds. As usual, we are so grateful for every opportunity that couples choose to trust us with preserving their precious memories. We wish this beautiful couple nothing but marital bliss in their future endeavors together as husband and wife. If you haven't booked a videographer yet, we'd love to have you on board with us and if you ask any of our past couples; they'll tell you that you won't regret hiring us.

****ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER?****

CLICK HERE: www.bradleycinemaweddings.com


Congratulations again,
Nefertiti

Comments

Popular Posts