Marci + Ruston

 


Marci & Ruston

This wedding showcased the definition of love! I met Marci in early February through FACEBOOK of course- since that is the direct link to most of our amazing couples. When she reached out, she literally told me that she and her fiance had watched all of the films we had on our website at the time and melted! Instantly, I knew she'd be a match. This is because, sometimes we get inquiries for video from brides who never even look at our work....they just want to know how much we cost because they are "price shopping" for the cheapest vendors.

I'm totally not trying to be ugly towards those who do this because I know they are busy and searching for vendors on a budget is really tough...but they are just simply not our ideal brides! Anyway, we chatted back and forth and I was overjoyed when she decided to book us. We love adventurous, upbeat, hilarious, and free-spirited brides who understand what we do and how hard we work to produce a jaw-dropping film for them. I am so blessed to say that we have received nothing less than that with our 2018 couples including the amazing Marci + Ruston! Can you believe they came all the way from Colorado to get married in Athens, GA? Yes, please! Now, onto the details of course..


If you're not drooling by now, I'm not sure why. Check out this phenomenal geometrical ceremony arch crafted by a groomsman! After seeing this, I just really want this for my wedding ...oh wait - I'm already married and that is just going to have to be too bad. Lol



I was instantly blown away by the name cards. I mean how stinkin' cute are these? Perfect little keepsake/favor to take home so you know I had to snap a pic! Here is another: I was completely anxious to start snapping away with my Canon! I'm sure the photographers that were there from Wild Heart Visuals got some amazing detailed shots with this table.



Being a team with several cameras has its perks! I'm able to take photos while my husband records videos. Here, I was able to capture their amazing first look! Look how happy Marci is! She is such a stunning bride and Ruston fits her personality like glue!

Every couple that chooses us to capture their forever moments on film adds a knot to our "blessing belt." When planning a wedding, you are choosing to trust so many vendors who were once strangers and that takes a lot. But, when we deliver films and we're told that they LOVE IT and they CRIED...it makes all of the pressure, crucial editing, and hard work 1,000% worth it. We wouldn't trade it for the world at this point! You make our day!

****ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER?****

CLICK HERE: www.bradleycinemaweddings.com

Cheers,Nefertiti

Comments

Popular Posts