Praise + Samuel

 

Mr. & Mrs. Omonua

The only way to truly explain the joy that we experienced filming this wedding is to call it one of the most upbeat and culturally infused weddings we have EVER filmed. Like seriously it was perfect!

I met praise in late January on Facebook. I was posting my ads for the day and conversing with several potential brides regarding videography. I started the conversation by asking around what locations they were in and I came across a comment of Praise mentioning that she was getting married in SC and that she was still looking for a videographer to capture her big day. Automatically, Praise and I began to click! At first, it was strictly business, but then eventually we ended up chatting one or more times every day about things non-wedding related. At some point, we ended up getting down to the nitty-gritty and Praise expressed her interest in wanting to hire my husband and me to film her wedding. There were a few hiccups in the road that almost made me think that we weren't going to be able to be her videographers, but I've always believed that if something was meant to be, nothing was going to come in the way of that. So we kept pressing on!

Nonetheless, Praise and I continued to talk frequently over the months leading up to her big day and I was OVERJOYED the day that her lovely wedding planner reached out to me to finalize the booking details. I just could not wait to meet her in person and preserve all of her precious memories. Speaking of wedding planners, I CANNOT say how much I was stoked at the way Beyond Expectations LLC handcrafted this lovely wedding venue. The details were simply extravagant. Rena and Kaelin were so fun to work with and I can not wait to work with them for future events. Rena was completely focused the entire night making sure everything was going according to plans, Kaelin was literally a godsend as she was the most calm wedding professional I ever worked with. If you are looking for a wedding/event planning company to bring your vision to life, I am positive that they will exceed your expectations- they truly and utterly live up to their perfect company name!



I loved that they got married right in the heart of the city! It was nice to see the historic buildings! And Look how beautiful the church was? Everything was just perfect & they even arrived in a limousine!


Let's get to this bride and groom! Look at how stunning they were! They are just a beautiful couple and I am so glad we got to share their special day! I almost got emotional when I saw this.

This is the lovely bride and groom praying with the wedding planners! Simply priceless.

****ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER?****

CLICK HERE: www.bradleycinemaweddings.com


Cheers,Nefertiti

Comments

Popular Posts